Friday, February 25, 2011

4 hours is enough

Assalamualaikum...

What is all about 4 hours is enough..? Haaa... Actually, it is just simple things which my sleepy's hours... Yeah, lately I just got 4 hours only for my sleep. Hmm...too many things that I have to catch up since I got 2 test in one weeks.. Kind a crazy but it is reality especially when we got title as a "student".

Just now, Im taking Corporate Finance's test and it is killing me..!!! Hmm..but I think it is good since it could give us benefit for our final..
p/s - positive thinking...hehehehe

Okies, dont think that I can get enough of rest since I just took my test. Tomorrow monyet... I have module which we called it Modul Kenegaraan. From the name I think all of you can feel that how bored it would be.... However it is, I still have to have this modul.... pfftt..

Hmmm....

hmmmm...

hmmmmm....


Alaaaa....Lost of idea here.....
So...till then...dott...



(^_^) LIFE
I need a time...!!!


No comments: