Tuesday, March 8, 2011

RIndu banget sama rumah..!!

Assalamualaikum...

Hye people...Its been quite so long I didn't update my blog. Well, my scheduled its just too pack with assignment, test and quizzes. Hmmm...Yesterday, I just had my FMI's test which is the last test for our 1st test. Yeah, for every subject that we took, we have 2 test. And overall I have 5 subject but ONLY 4 of it have 2 test. FOUR ok..!! Anyway, why should I complaining... This is what I choose. I should grateful about it.

Actually, the motif of I am updating this blog is for my sis aka Alom kepo . Yeah, it is true that I already have wifi in this house but it doesn't mean that all the time I have to update this blog. Hehehe.. But today, Oh my lovely sis, haa.. I dedicated this entry just for you..ok....

Alom..lately, adek busy sesangat... Adek yang supposedly temgok blog Alom untuk tahu perkembangan cencorot tu ha... Pasal mak abah makin romantik ke...Pastu nak tau kocing2 dekat umah... Kan..so, Alom la yang kene rajin update blog. Hehehe... Ni da masuk 3 minggu adek tak balek uma. Tapi rasa macam dah berapa bulan dah. Macam manalah sau ma ngah ngah boleh tahan kan. Huhuhu...Haaa..Adek tak balik this week, sebab ada assignment and trip yang adek kena pergi and buat. So, Insya'allah next week adek balek. Rindu nye kat umah..

Ha...thats all for you..my lovely, gorgeous, beautiful and kepossss Alom.. Would to update some of pict for you, but this eyes just too envy with the pillow rather than editing the pictures. Maybe this weekend I will update it with sort of picture. Okies...

Till then, send my regards to Mak and Abah.. Then give a big hug to Haqq for me. I love you all sooo damn much. Uwwaaaa..


(^__^) LIFE
I am imagine that I was at home
Having a dinner together and then
We are watching tv together and then
Bullying Haqq and he bully the cats
Arghh..I just miss all of these..
So, my mood would be like this
(--_--)


4 comments:

azahaldir said...

haiyo....just only 3 weeks u feel like 2 3 4 5 6 7 months..
i yang balik ini mcm mana plak...
nek gile..
4 papers..
i 7 papers u know..lalala...
u x rindu kat i ke..?

azahaldir said...

maksud i x balik...
x lupo type lor..

haziqah bt md mohpty said...

hahah..u...
i rindu u buat per..
hahah...

buewwkkss

abah dan mak haqq said...

hahahaha...
tu lah siapa suruh belajar jejauh..
kwang kwang :P